ONLINE-WORKSHOPS NOW AVAILABLE
All formats described below can be booked as on-site- or online-workshop.
Please contact me for details and for an individual offer.
Writing theses, dissertations and scientific publications is highly demanding for authors. The text has to address the target readership, be structured logically and stringently, and be written in a precise and concise style.
In my workshops, I teach strategies to efficiently plan scientific texts and to implement style and structural conventions adequately during the writing process. The focus here is on practical exercises in which participants can work on their own writing projects.
– Short workshop (3h à 60 min)
– 2-day workshop (2 days, each 6h à 60 min)
– 4-week writing workshop accompanying manuscript preparation (4h à 60 min per week)
Content and duration can be adapted to your needs.
You can find detailed descriptions of my workshop topics here. The topics listed there are part of the 2-day workshop as well as the 4-week writing workshop, and can also be booked individually or in any combination as a short workshop.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
– On-site workshop: max. 12 participants
– Online – workshop: max. 16 participants
– Zoom / use of alternative online platforms on request
– Padlet: digital pinboard
– Moodlecloud: learning platform for 4-week writing workshop
I would be happy to provide an offer which meets your requirements regarding time-frame and content.